Hey! Here are a few tips that will help you impress the airline recruiter at your next interview!
1. Be knowledgeable about the airline and the role of a Flight Attendant. Do your research before your interview!
2. Arrive to your interview looking the part of a Flight Attendant. Don't forget to wear your sleek bun and red lipstick! Pink is okay too.
3. Come prepared with all of your required items: watch, pen, passport, driver's license, social security card, and resume.
4. A bright smile. This one is simple. Smile and keep smiling.
5. Be enthusiastic when giving your answers. They're looking for people with personality.
6. Don't ask about pay. It's frowned upon and kinda tacky. They'll usually go over this information some time during the interview anyway.
7. Don't give short, vague answers. Be detailed with your response. Give real life professional examples from your previous work experience.
If you want to be mentored one-on-one by me, check out my booking website HERE! Talk to you soon!